Who May Interested In Layla?
- If you are a side sleeper. We rate Layla’s soft side 5.5-6.5/10(10 is the hardest), you can get them just right support you need from Layla but won’t felt too firm. For Casper, personally, I think it’s too firm. Some mattress review site rated it 6-6.5, but I think it’s even firmer, maybe 7-7.5, very unfriendly for the side sleeper.
- If you like hug feeling. Layla is a copper memory foam mattress, while Casper is actually a hybrid mattress(latex+memory foam). Only contain 2″ memory foam. So surely Layla can provide better contouring.
- If you want a low motion transfer mattress, if we just talk about motion transfer, memory foam is surely better than latex(And latex is better than innerspring).
- If you have back/hip pain. Layla’s firm side is very firm(8-9/10, firmer than Casper), and per official site Copper is good for joint pain relief and better blood circulation.
- If you want to save money, Casper is more expensive than Layla. And recently they even increased sale price from $850 to $950 for queen size. I don’t know why they do this, maybe cost too much on an advertisement, but forget to bring value to customers.
- If you like better warranty and free trial. Layla mattress provided a lifetime warranty and 120 nights free trial period. Hard to believe but a real lifetime, if they are not very confident with their mattress, how could they do this? And the free trial period of Layla is longer than Casper(100 nights) as well.
Who May Interested In Casper?
- If you trust Casper. They started their business in early 2014, not the earliest in this industry, but earlier than Layla.
- If you like push back feelings, as we mentioned before, Casper uses 1.5″ latex as the top layer, so personally, I feel Casper is more bouncy than Layla.
- Layla didn’t say if they can ship international, I guess they don’t(Only fewer US mattress company support this), but Casper did. So if you lived in Canada, I guess you have to choose Casper.
Personally, we don’t recommend Casper. We reviewed dozens of mattresses, Casper is more expensive than most of them, but the sleeping experience is poor than most of them(better than fewer cheap foam mattresses on Amazon). But you know this is very subjective, you can have a try if you like.
We tried Layla for about 2 weeks, really very comfortable, and cool. Hard to believe, but we don’t feel hot at all the full night. I think that’s because they use thermogel technology on the mattress cover and use copper memory foam to relief hot. And Layla has 2 firmness scales, you can rotate over to switch between them when needed, don’t forget to use our powerful coupon code GBM100 if you decide to try Layla. you can enjoy extra $100 OFF on official site.
Let me know your thoughts if you have any other questions, don’t forget to share with your friends if you like our posts. Good luck.