Who may like Layla mattress
- If you want 2 firmness scales on your mattress, we rate Layla’s soft side 5.5-6.5/10(10 is the hardest), and the firm side 8-9/10, you can rotate the mattress when need.
- If you want a very cool memory foam mattress, Layla is the coolest(if not one of) mattress I reviewed ever. They use Thermogel technology on the mattress cover and add copper into memory foam, they worked together to make sure you feel cool all night long.
- If you like a long warranty. Layla provided an awesome lifetime warranty, hard to believe because the industry standard is just 10 years(Leesa only provide 10 years warranty).
- If you want longer free trial period. You can return Layla within 120 nights.(You can return Leesa for free within 100 nights)
- If you are a side sleeper, personally I think Layla(the soft side) is softer than Leesa, so if you are a pure side sleeper, Layla is surely the better choice.
- If you are ordered to sleep on the firm mattress(like back/hip pain). One reason is Layla’s hard side is firmer than Leesa, another reason is Copper is good for joint pain relief and better blood circulation.
Who may like Leesa mattress
- If you like the medium feeling mattress or don’t have fixed sleep position. we rate Leesa for 6-7/10 on firmness scale, it should be good to go with most people, if you are not very sure what you need, Leesa is a safe choice.
- If you like push back feelings, Leesa uses special Avena foam design, it feels like latex(but it’s memory foam), so if we just talk about bouncy, I think Leesa is better.
- If you have some concern about new mattress brand. Leesa is about 3 years old, and Layla just started their business one year ago. Personally, I’m good with this, but Leesa is a more safe choice if you care about this.
Leesa is almost the earliest mattress I reviewed, personally I like it far better than Casper. I think buying Casper is totally waste of money(I guess some guys won’t agree with me, it’s very subjective ), it’s comfortable, cool and bouncy. I thought it’s the best mattress for a long while.
Then I reviewed more and more online mattresses, and I realized Leesa is good, but not perfect. At the same price level, some are thicker than Leesa, some are more comfortable than Leesa, some are more bouncy than Leesa, some have a better warranty and free trial, some have the better design or use more advanced technologies.
And Layla, it surely one of them(We rate Layla 9.6/10 and rate Leesa 9.2/10), especially with our powerful coupon code GBM100, you can enjoy $100 OFF on Layla’s official site when checking out. I bet you can’t get such huge discount elsewhere.
Let me know your thoughts if you have any other questions, don’t forget to share with your friends if you like our posts. Good luck.