Overview: Novaform® Mattress Brand comes in different models and price options. Therefore, sleepers have the advantage of choosing any model that suits their preferences and budgets. These mattresses are highly considered for their qualities and comforting advantage over other products in their class.
So, if you’re looking for a mattress brand that offers top-notch quality value for your money, this brand is your sure bet. The following characteristics and review of some Novaform® mattresses will help you to make a better choice.
What do I need to know about Novaform® Mattress?
The various models offered have some unique features in common that make them to stand-out among their competitors on the market. You need adequate market information to be able to pick the right choice for you. Hence, in order to arm you with sufficient information to make your mattress chopping a delight, here are some basic things you should know about the brand:
- Novaform® offers 8 different models (This is very similar with Denver mattress) of memory foam mattresses with different composition and specifications. Although the manufacturer often do not provide detail product composition and specifications, each of their products are advertised with specific features based on their composition. Different customer reviews, however, show that Novaform® mattresses are constructed in many layers that allow for conformity, breathability, durability, as well as deep rested comforting sleep.
- Customers’ feedback shows these mattresses enjoy great owner satisfaction rates and are quite durable.
- These mattresses always come with superior air circulating or temperature regulating features so as to put the heat generating characteristics of memory foam under control.
- Highly regarded for the cooling effect they provide to the users, most of these mattresses have heat regulating capacity to wick away heat and moisture. Some of the mattresses have small grooves air-channel that helps to prevent heat retention and permit airflow for a cooling sensation.
- Made with memory foam(See our top choice for memory foam bed), based on consumers’ reviews these mattresses are ideal for couples as the show excellent motion isolation.
- Memory foam emits some off gassing and this also stands true for these mattresses, however the smell is not always that strong and will eventually dissipate following a couple of days since unpacking.
- Available through the Costco wholesale site and some models via Amazon.
- Covered under the Costco return policy if you decide to purchase via that site. This provides you an opportunity to experience a trial period of about 100 days.
- Backed by a 20-years warranty so as to give you a rest of mind on the product quality. The coverage does not include the mattress cover. Likewise, the coverage does not include transportation associated with any repair or replacement.
- Made in the USA by Innocor and delivered compressed to your door in a box. The mattress decompresses to reach its full size within a few hours after opening the package. The decompressing process may vary depending on the temperature of the room and the mattress composition.
Aside from the basic understanding that the general characteristics listed above provides you about Novaform® Mattress, knowing the various mattress compositions and specifications will further help you to make an informed decision about the very mattress that suits your unique sleeping needs. So, read further to know more about the detailed specifications of four models representing this great brand.
Let’s compare Novaform® Mattress models
The following is an overview of four basic models of the brand. Compare each of the specs below and decide which of these great mattresses will accommodate for your needs.
|MODELS||14″ Serafina Pearl Gel Memory Foam Mattress||14″ Comfort Grande Memory Foam Mattress||12” Firm Memory Foam Mattress||12″ Plush Memory Foam|
|Type of sleeper||All kinds of sleepers||All kinds of sleepers||Back and stomach sleepers||Side sleepers|
|Layers (besides cover)||3 inch gel memory foam + 3 inch Custom Wave support foam + 8 inch base foam||3 inch Gel Memory foam + 3 inch Air Channel foam + 8 inch Base foam||1 inch top layer of FlexTech foam + 1 inch middle layer of Ultrasoft memory foam + 10 inch Base foam||3 inch Ultrasoft memory foam + 3 inch FlexTech Air Channel foam + 6 inch Base foam|
|Cover||Luxurious soft fabric cover||Luxurious fabric cover||Elegant flame retardant fabric cover||Plush, quilted matelassé cover, extra soft|
|Firmness||Medium||Medium Firm||Firm||Medium Soft|
|Price (Queen)||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
Detail Reviews For Each Model
14″ Serafina Pearl™ Gel-Memory Foam Mattress
Overview: This mattress is a great product for anyone looking for a cool, deep, and restful sleep every night.
This premium mattress is impressive all around. It consists by three layers, which are 3 inch gel memory foam enhanced with patented gel pearls named ComfortLuxe®, 3 inch Custom Wave support foam, and 8 inch base foam. Each of the layers plays a specific role to meet different sleeping needs and regulate temperature.
The solid structure and innovative technology used guarantees sufficient comfort and extra support for all sleeping positions, being ranked as providing medium firmness.
The upper layer of this product provides you with the coolness and comfort you will need for a deeper sleeping session and prevents tossing and turning.
Then, the middle layer offers breathability and personalized support. And, the third layer promotes optimum stability, which makes it to withstand any body weight or height.
The mattress also provides excellent motion isolation, so it is suitable if you are a couple.
Overall, this is probably one of the best mattresses in the market currently, as it comes packed with cool features. The thing is, it is rather expensive, so you should only purchase it if you can afford it.
- Guarantees cooling comfort and support
- Provides therapeutic support for your neck, shoulder, and back
- Prevents tossing and turning
- Regulates sleeping temperature by wicking away heat and moisture
- Excellent motion isolation
- Luxury soft cover
- Provides enhanced spine alignment
- The mattress is too pricey
14″ ComfortGrande™ Gel-Memory Foam Mattress
Overview: This mattress comes packed with cool features and outstanding performance in terms of comfort, cooling and support.
This mattress is constructed using a 3 inch Gel Memory foam, 3 inch Air Channel foam, and 8 inch foam for the base layer. The consistency is such that consumers report that the mattress keeps its shape for a long time. In addition, you don’t have to flip this mattress.
The mattress’ medium firmness and multiple layers work together to provide extreme comfort and support for every day deep rested sleep. In particular, the construction is such that it provides plenty of pressure relief and body contour, while helps keep your spine in a neutral position.
It comes with a luxurious cover made of ultra-soft fabric that adds cooling comfort to your body while you sleep. The air channel foam layer allows for superior air circulation that keeps heat away.
All things considered, this product, no doubt, offers great value for your money in terms of comfort, aesthetic, and support.
- Strong motion isolation
- Excellent air circulation
- Beautiful cover
- 100% hypoallergenic
- Great comfort and support
- Backed by a 20-year warranty
- It is too thick
- It is rather difficult to lift and move as it is hefty
- Strong smell which takes a while to dissipate
The Novaform® 12” Firm
This 3-layer mattress consists of a 1-inch top layer of FlexTech™ foam for a uniquely responsive surface, 1-inch middle layer of Ultrasoft memory foam for gentle support, and 10-inch of Base foam for long-lasting durability and overall stability.
The mattress has sufficient density capable of withstanding any body weight as it evenly distributes weight and while it offers firm support and less cradling, it is still quite comfortable.
In addition, its strong motion isolation feature makes it an ideal mattress for couples. There is no need for you to flip this mattress, as it is built to maintain its shape for a long time.
The elegant cover comes with flame-retardant properties according to strict Federal standards, so there is no risk with this mattress.
Overall, a great option if you are looking for a firm mattress at a reasonable price.
- Enables balanced body weight distribution to help alleviate pressure points
- Minimizes motion transfer to keep you from disturbing your partner
- Durable, with the ability to hold its shape over time, eliminating the need to rotate
- Flame-retardant cover
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Perhaps a bit too firm for side sleeper
- Somewhat strong smell which takes a few days to dissipate
12″ Novaform® Plush Memory Foam
This mattress features a 12 inches thick construction made of 3 inch Ultra-Soft Memory Foam for a plush top layer, 3 inch FlexTech Air Channel Foam layer, and 6″ Base Foam. These layers all together offer a perfect combination of cushioning comfort on top, improved airflow and supreme support and stability throughout.
This mattress comes at a medium soft firmness which creates a plush, hugging feel so that you enjoy the contouring of the UltraSoft memory foam layer which sits on top. It is therefore a great choice for side sleepers. Your comfort is further enhanced by the plush, matelassé cover, which is quite soft and breathable.
The middle layer which features the FlexTech Air Channel foam, will ensure you sleep cool and comfy while it minimizes tossing and turning. The multiple layers combine to promote natural spinal alignment and even body weight distribution for pressure relief.
The mattress although plush, is quite durable and holds its shape over time, while you hardly sense any movement by your partner at night, making it a great solution for couples.
Overall, a great product which is hypoallergenic and does an amazing job at helping you sleep comfortably and cool.
- Enables even distribution of body weight to help alleviate pressure points
- Minimal motion transfer so you won’t disturb your partner
- Facilitates natural spinal alignment
- Increased air circulation and breathability
- Extreme comfort and prevents tossing and turning
- Durable, with the ability to hold its shape over time, so there is no need to flip
- Plush, quilted matelassé cover, extra soft
- 100% hypoallergenic foam
- 20 Year Limited Warranty.
- Perhaps a bit too soft for the stomach sleeper
- A somewhat strong smell which takes a few days to dissipate
back to menu ↑
No doubt, Novaform® Mattress by Innocor is one of the most popular brands in the United States. It holds great value for anyone looking for a mattress that combines comfort with luxury and substantial support.
Choose between the various memory foam models offered, which best meets your needs and we are certain you will not be disappointed by the high quality and premium materials used throughout these mattresses.
Of course, buying a new mattress comes down to personal preference and it is advised that you take a close look into each mattress offered by this brand before you decide which is more appropriate and suitable to accommodate for your demands.
Thus, it is recommended that you bookmark this review and use it as your guide when next you’re going out shopping for a new mattress for your household needs.