The Puffy Mattress comes in a 10-inch size and is made of a double layer of exclusively-designed memory foam made by the company. The company has equipped the mattress with a 3-inch top cooling layer which is made of patent-pending Cooling Cloud gel. This gel is infused within the memory foam to provide you with the heatless comfort that you crave.
Key Characteristics of Puffy Mattress
- The Puffy Mattress comes in customized designs so that you can enjoy sleep. The company ensures that the handcrafted mattress arrives as it is made for you.
- It is the best mattress for those people who suffer from backaches. Users have rated this mattress very high for the treatment of backaches, because it is equipped with support for spinal alignment.
- The best part about this mattress is that it adapts according to the shape of your body with help from its Cloud formula. Puffy’s Firm Core and Cooling Cloud Support enables the foam to contour to your body correctly and makes you forget that you are lying on a mattress.
- It is the perfect mattress for side and back sleepers, as it comes with a pressure relieving firm support feature as well.
Puffy Mattress is best for you if you
- Prefer the right combination of bounce and body conformity without being overwhelming on differently-sized mattresses.
- Like using a quickly-reacting memory foam which moves easily without causing the feeling of being stuck.
- Mostly sleep on your side. Lighter sleepers will also sink in, and the mattress remains supportive to their bodies.
- Value motion transfer very highly. If your partner moves a lot, Puffy will reduce the motion transfer to keep you undisturbed at all times.
- Prefer not to sleep hot. Puffy is equipped with gel-infused memory foam, which keeps the air-flow steady, and it also does not have that distinct memory foam smell.
Puffy Mattress isn’t right for you if you…
- Weigh over 180lbs. A heavy user of this mattress won’t get much out of the mattress when it comes to durability.
- Require extra strong edge support. The mattress has no issues with sleeping positions, but it doesn’t perform well if you prefer high-end edge support during your sleep.
- Prefer a latex feel. Due to the gel infusion in the memory foam, it will hug the body more than latex, which is bouncier in comparison to memory foam, as well.
Construction of Puffy Mattress
Puffy designs their mattresses with multilayer construction that is patented and specially developed with an infused formula using DeepSleep technology. This technology enables you to experience the optimal sleep that you deserve. The Sleep System from Puffy has unique double layers.
- A 7-inch Firm Core Support layer for the base.
- A 3-inch Cooling Cloud foam layer, which is also awaiting patent.
The company has developed the patent-pending Comfort Cooling Cloud after four years of research using numerous test procedures. This layer is the reason why Puffy Mattress delivers you high-quality sleep. The technology enables the foam to be soft, as well as firm, for the appropriate body parts, and it adapts to the pressure that your body weight puts on it. The layering envelopes you with cradling support and allows you to experience a pleasant sleep.
The breathability of the 3-inch layer keeps it from overheating, and the heat of your body is pulled away to keep you in a neutral temperature zone at all times during sleep. The mattress also works well on the pressure points of your body, including your hips and shoulders, and correctly aligns them when you sleep on your back.back to menu ↑
It is a universal comfort level mattress with memory foam and is best suited for most types of sleepers. The Puffy is a medium-to-soft mattress which falls around a 5 or 6 on the firmness scale, with 10 being the highest firmness. However, the company has their own firmness scale, and according to it, the firmness of the mattress falls between 6.5 and 8.5.
However, firmness depends upon one’s weight. For the people that weigh over 150 lbs., the Puffy might fall into the soft category. The foam layers do an excellent job to provide support to your body during sleeping or while sitting, as it doesn’t cause any numbness in the shoulders or hips.
The mattress is very comfortable because of the top layer, as it responds and bounces without excessive sinking in the memory foam. However, this also depends on the weight of the person sitting or sleeping on the mattress. Puffy’s exterior is very soft, and it does an excellent job to provide the user with a superior sleeping surface. The cover of the mattress is also very smooth, and the initial response from the memory foam contributes to a great sleep.
As mentioned above, the Puffy boasts the Firm Core Support technology feature, which gives it an edge over most mattress. Some mattresses tend to be too soft to support your body. Puffy’s Firm Core Support keeps the mattress firm and ensures correct alignment of your spine at all times. It adapts to your unique body shapes and requirements to enable blood circulation to avoid numbness.
Value for your Money
The Puffy Mattress is equipped with certain features, and the company uses state-of-the-art technologies in the construction of this mattress. It ensures that you experience the sleep your body needs to wake up rejuvenated and ready to take on the day ahead. The best part is you don’t have to spend a lot of money for it. Assorted sizes of Puffy Mattresses come at very affordable prices.
The Puffy Mattress does an excellent job with its thin cover and infused gel within the foam layer to keep you cool during sleep. The gel infusion boosts the air-flow, as well as breathability, of the mattress while you are sleeping. You won’t feel any stickiness or discomfort, which is usually the case with different memory foams. This is another competitive advantage that the Puffy has over its rivals.
Both motion transfer and sinking mainly depend upon the weight of the person using the mattress. Most of the time, people with more weight tend to feel this. Puffy offers better motion transfer and less sinking if you weigh less than 150lbs. You won’t feel any sinking-in-a-hole experience, and you won’t move towards one side due to the unequal weight distribution on the mattress.
There is a minimal amount of smell or off-gassing that this mattress has, and it does well to keep your comfort a priority. Many times, memory foam mattresses have issues with a smell that overpowers your room and adds to your discomfort.
Puffy wants all their mattresses to be made in the right way. The company ensures that it only follows environmentally-friendly practices and operations when manufacturing its mattresses for you. These mattresses are certified by CertiPUR-US to ensure that they remain safe to use. This means that there are no harmful chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Additional Advantage of Puffy
Because of its high-quality, handcrafted design and embedded Firm Support technology with gel infusion, and with the exclusion of any harmful chemicals and certified status from CertiPUR-US that comes with 101 Night Sleep Trial, this is one of the best memory foams that you can buy in this price range.
It is available at an exceptional price, and you can choose from various sizes, as well, per your preferences. The sizes include twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king-size. The company offers delivery free of charge for all orders, and you can place it on any surface, as well.
Durability & Longevity
The bottom of the Puffy Mattress has a 7-inch base foam with 1.5lbs of density, which serves to be the core of this mattress. It helps in providing the mattress with stability support and strength while enhancing its longevity and durability. The foam also comes with a very durable fabric to ensure that it keeps delivering excellent performance for a long time.back to menu ↑
Shipping, Warranty/Return Policy
You can order your Puffy Mattress today, and the company will deliver it free of charge through FedEx directly to your doorstep. The delivery will be made within 3 to 6 working days
Puffy ensures that you get peace of mind when buying one of their mattresses. If you are not comfortable with what you have purchased, they will happily refund you without asking any questions. You are covered under Puffy’s 101 Night Sleep Trial, because they are confident about the quality of the mattresses they are selling. The mattress is also covered under a lifetime warranty against a rare case of bad workmanship or material issues.back to menu ↑
The Puffy Mattress is an excellent mattress that comes with Cooling Cloud and Firm Core Support Technologies for high-quality sleep. It provides excellent support to all your body parts. It is also covered by a guarantee from Puffy in case you have any issues. The gel-infused memory foam ensures that you don’t sleep hot and it keeps the mattress from smelling. The mattress comes in different sizes at affordable prices, and it is one of the top quality products that you can buy in this price range. However, for some people, it may feel too soft.
- Cooler than most memory foam mattress
- Perfect choice for back pain
- Did a great job on pressure relieving
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Price is a little high
- Bouncy is not as good as latex foam
- Structure is simple