Becoming a guest blogger at getbestmattress.com is a great way to gain extra exposure for your website or organization. With thousands of readers visiting our site every month, placing an article on our site can be a rewarding experience and generate a lot of interest.
How Does It Work?
It’s easy to become a guest blogger here. Simply pitch us an idea or two about what you’d like to write and we’ll get back to you.
If we like your content we’ll publish on our site
All we ask is that you follow the guidelines below. We don’t want to waste your time, so make sure that your content fulfills all of our criteria otherwise your post is likely to be rejected.back to menu ↑
What Kind of Content Should You Post?
We cover just about everything to do with mattress and sleep, from health issues to productivity tips. Here you’ll find links to hundreds of stories, news items and scientific studies that should give you an idea of the types of topics we like to cover.
What we’re not looking for are generic articles such as “What is Insomnia?”,”How to fall asleep fast” or “5 ways to sleep better at night”. We’re much more likely to publish your post if you come up with an interesting angle, or tell an engaging ‘life story’.
In order to provide the best exposure and to provide our visitors with highly informative articles, we take a thorough look at each article to make sure it meets our high-quality standards.
- Be original: this means your post has not previously been published anywhere else. We’re only interested in fresh content so we check all of our submission via Copyscape to eliminate plagiarism.
- Length of article: at least 1500 words.
- Tone: please write in your own voice, this is a guest post after all. We just ask that the tone match the subject matter. For instance if you’re describing a life-threatening disease we would not expect you to write in a jokey style. We welcome all types of articles, from reviews, to op-eds to news reports.
- No sales pitches: we don’t accept guest posts that are commercial in nature. Please don’t waste anybody’s time; sales letters or press release type articles will automatically be rejected.
- References: if you are describing any kind of scientific study, we ask that you add links to the original research. Credibility is very important to us so if you’re making any claims, you’ll need to provide the evidence to back it up!
- We do not guarantee specific types of backlinks. If a backlink occurs naturally in your writing, that is fine. But do NOT try to hide that shit. We’ll find it and be very angry. You will not like us when we’re angry.
- Images: Please include at least 3 high-quality images that we’re free to use.
- Publication: in submitting a guest post you agree that all content becomes property of getbestmattress.com. We also reserve the right to reject and/or edit your post. You also agree that you agree that no compensation, financial or otherwise will be given for your article.
Last but Not Least
Now you’ve learned the know-how’s and no! don’t!’s of writing guest posts for CYC. Feel free to email us with any questions you may have about the process.